Tradewinds - Royal Westmoreland
This impressive 4-bedroom villa provides breath-taking views across the immaculately groomed Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course, and to the Caribbean Sea. Set in beautiful mature gardens, the property has excellent outdoor spaces, from extensive gardens to the stylishly furnished poolside terrace.
The captivating entrance of the villa leads into a cool, coral stone interior. The lounge offers sophisticated comfort including a 50” Smart TV, DVD player and Sonos system so you can enjoy your own music. The adjacent interior dining area has a beautiful large dining table and upholstered chairs seating 8 in comfort. The lounge area opens out to the spacious patio overlooking the swimming pool with comfortable sun beds within a secluded garden. The patio boasts a dining area for evening al fresco dining overlooking the pool, adjacent to the 16th fairway and facing the sea.
On the ground floor there are two bedrooms one with queen sized bed and ensuite and another with an Imperial sized bed and ensuite shower room with a private furnished terrace, and views to the sea.
The superb contemporary kitchen has all modern stainless steel appliances and also includes a casual breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen area is a breakfast dining area. There is also a large gas BBQ and hob cooking facility. An office space with a desk is neatly tucked away with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
The upper level accommodates two superb master suites, both Imperial sized beds and en suite, one with bathtub and shower, one with shower only. Both open on to a private balcony – the perfect place to enjoy a sundowner at the end of the day.
All guests at Tradewinds enjoy the following facilities and services included in the rates:
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garage & Car Parking on site
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Children aged 12+ are welcome
- House keeper
- House Manager
- Assistance with arrangements for tours, restaurant bookings, boat charter and much more.
Guests at Tradewinds will also enjoy access to the first-class recreational facilities of Royal Westmoreland, including:
- World-class golf course (2 rounds of golf per rental period included - can be used individually or split into 9 holes)
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Gym & fitness centre
- Access to the Members Only Clubhouse with large resort pool and dining facilities
- Access to the exclusive Mullins Bay beach facility just 5 minutes drive away
- Complimentary use of the Members Lounge and a bottle of champagne at Garrison Savannah (Booking Required)
You can access the Tradewinds gallery of images directly from dropbox, please contact us directly if you do not already have the password.
Located on the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Estate encompassing the gently rolling fairways and pristine greens of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Club.
• 35 minute transfer from Grantley Adams International Airport